Political Reporting Plus Keeps You Organized
Record Keeping and Retention
- Keep your records for all required areas of campaign disclosure reporting.
- Record all contributions, non-monetary contributions, expenditures, accrued expenses, loans and loan payments, adjustment to cash, pledges and pledge payments.
- Prepare and maintain all the financial records of the committee, including but not limited to, making all deposits, writing all checks (approved by our client) and providing all necessary bookkeeping and reporting services.
- Assure that all requirements are met and you and your representative have computer access to your records.
- Ensure that committee related documents are maintained in accordance with the reporting agency regulations.
Using your letterhead, we can create and mail thank you letters to each contributor without losing valuable time. We know that you want to personally acknowledge your valuable supporters and our system will allow you to do that.
Once a contribution has been entered, personalized thank you letter will be generated, if not completed by your fundraiser, and sent to you for your signature. If you wish to be specific, we can indicate the exact amount of your supporter’s contribution. We know from experience that your supporters will appreciate the personal touch.
There may be times when you will need to communicate with all of your supporters/contributors or vendors. Once their names have been entered as part of your data files you can immediately produce mailing labels for direct mail, thank you letters, general correspondence or other purposes as your needs dictate.
All Available Services
- Candidate Filings
- Cash Management
- Bank Account Set-up
- PAC Management & Admin.
- Mailing Lists
- Fundraising Call Lists
- Ballot Measure Committees
- IRS Forms
- Slate Mailer Committees
- Direct Mail
- Federal, State & Local Campaigns
- Follow-up Letters
- Missing Information Letters
- Franchise Tax Board
- Major Donor Letters & Statements
- Vendor Affiliations
- GOTV/Ground Ops.
- Radio/TV Marketing
- Event Planning
- Slate Mail